We welcome you back with us at Wellish Vision Institute with open arms 6 feet apart and face masks! Here at our Wellish Vision Institute and our three locations we have put process and procedures in place to ensure we keep our patients and staff healthy during this time. If you are looking to come into our office for an appointment soon please be aware of the protocols we have put it place below:
- When a patient or referring doctor is calling to schedule an appointment, our Call Center is asking a series of Covid-related questions to determine if they have been exposed to a Covid-positive person. If it is determined that they were exposed, we will schedule them out at least two weeks at which time we will re-survey them to see if they will be allowed into our office.
- When each patient arrives for their appointment, we ask a series of questions to determine if they have been exposed to a Covid-positive person. If so, or if they have a fever, they will be rescheduled and turned away for another time.
- All patients and employees must wear a protective mask. If a patient arrives without a mask, one will be provided.
- We have blocked our lobby seating to enforce social distancing. Anyone accompanying the patient will be asked to wait outside in their car.
- If the reason for the visit is an emergency (or a surgery post-op), the attending doctor has the right to see the patient if the doctor sees fit.
If you are ever feeling ill or have fever, cough, or shortness of breath we ask that you please do not come into our office and call to reschedule your appointment. It it our priority to ensure everyone that steps into our office healthy and feels at ease with the protocols. But, even with COVID-19 our doctors and staff are here to with any issues or procedures that you may need during this time.
Please call our office today to learn more about what we have put in place for your safety at 702-733-2020